Additional NATAS Roles & Responsibilities
● Manage internal & external communications for the regional Emmy® Awards competition and awards ceremony. Lead a team of 10-20 Award & Gala Committee members.
● Developed and implemented Emmy® sponsorship program. Increased nonprofit sponsorship income by 1600% year to year.
● Plan and produce regional Emmy® Awards ceremony & gala for 500+ media attendees. Responsible for PR, crisis management, and hotel contract negotiation.
● Facilitate regional Emmy® Awards entries and judging for California, Reno, Hawaii & Guam. Lead entry certification process.
● Develop, draft and implement regional “Call for Entries” (i.e. award submission categories, rules and guidelines).
● Serve as the chapter liaison to the National Emmy® Awards Committee.
Julie was honored with a Governor’s Award for significant contributions to the chapter.